Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Positivity? Pretty much on a downturn.

Eh... So all my New Years Resolutions pretty much went out the window today.
Starting with a mouth off match with a cyclist who crashed the lights. Then sarcastic thoughts about the smell of burnt garlic coming from Eden as I passed.
Work - pretty much ok.
Then didn't read the book I said I was gonna read yesterday - it's called a breakup because it's broken - because I KNOW it will suggest - nay DEMAND - that I don't do the things that I went on to do...
A little bit of retail therapy. Told a girl in a shop about Dr Marten's boots. Realised that she wasn't even BORN the first time around (realising that trends I wore the first time around are coming back makes me feel old).
Got a taxi home...
Ate a pizza...
Texted the ex...
Watched the war in Gaza...
Cried...
Tried to blame it on the news coverage of the skirmish...
Can't lie to myself - it was for the ex...

Ok, tomorrow it starts over...

Also, who can't get their mind of TGI Fridays?

No comments:

Post a Comment